Utilities you can use when using this library with the Flask framework.
Thanks to Mark Steve Samson.
- class authomatic.extras.flask.FlaskAuthomatic(config, secret, session_max_age=600, secure_cookie=False, session=None, session_save_method=None, report_errors=True, debug=False, logging_level=20, prefix='authomatic', logger=None)¶
Flask Plugin for authomatic support.
Encapsulates all the functionality of this package.
- config (dict) – Config
- secret (str) – A secret string that will be used as the key for signing Session cookie and as a salt by CSRF token generation.
- session_max_age – Maximum allowed age of Session cookie nonce in seconds.
- secure_cookie (bool) – If True the Session cookie will be saved wit Secure attribute.
- session – Custom dictionary-like session implementation.
- session_save_method (callable) – A method of the supplied session or any mechanism that saves the session data and cookie.
- report_errors (bool) – If True exceptions encountered during the login procedure will be caught and reported in the LoginResult.error attribute. Default is True.
- debug (bool) – If True traceback of exceptions will be written to response. Default is False.
- logging_level (int) – The logging level threshold for the default logger as specified in the standard Python logging library. This setting is ignored when logger is set. Default is logging.INFO.
- prefix (str) – Prefix used as the Session cookie name.
- logger – A logging.logger instance.
- login(*login_args, **login_kwargs)¶
Decorator for Flask view functions.
Google App Engine Extras¶
Utilities you can use when using this library on Google App Engine.
- class authomatic.extras.gae.Webapp2Session(handler, session=None, secret=None, cookie_name='webapp2authomatic', backend='memcache', config=None)¶
If you don’t provide a session it creates a new one but you must provide the secret.
For more about Webapp2 sessions see: http://webapp-improved.appspot.com/api/webapp2_extras/sessions.html.
Do not use the 'securecookie' backend with providers.OpenID provider. The python-openid library saves non json serializable objects to session which the 'securecookie' backend cannot cope with.
Allows you to have a datastore Config instead of a hardcoded one.
This function creates an “Example” entity of kind “NDBConfig” in the datastore if the model is empty and raises and error to inform you that you should populate the model with data.
The Datastore Viewer of the Google App Engine admin won’t let you add properties to a model if there is not an entity with that property already. Therefore it is a good idea to keep the “Example” entity (which has all properties set) in the datastore.
Raises : GAEError Returns: NDBConfig
If you want to implement framework specific extras, use these abstract classes as bases:
- class authomatic.extras.interfaces.BaseSession¶
Abstract class for custom session implementations.
Called only once per request. Should implement a mechanism for setting the the session cookie and saving the session data to storage.